In-Game Fox Packs

Are you ready for a thrilling new way to catch Foxes in game? After Class 4 update, the rules have changed - now you need to arm yourself with an Eggtomic Bomb NFT to get those sneaky Foxes. Simply aim your Eggtomic Bomb at the Foxes' den and fire away - with a 90% chance of success, you're sure to catch one of those clever critters. But watch out - there's a 10% chance that the Fox will escape and alert its companions. Will you take the risk and hunt down those Foxes, or play it safe? The choice is yours!

NFTPack OddsStealing Power

Rare Fox ♀

30%

1

Rare Fox β™‚

30%

1

Epic Fox β™‚

20%

1.5

Legendary Fox β™‚

15%

2

Mythic Fox β™‚

5%

6

Last updated