When opening a DCYourChickens Game Pack, you will receive a Chicken, Fox or a Special Character.
There are currently thirteen different DCYourChickens characters available in this pack.
You have a 90% chance of minting a Chicken,an 8% chance of minting a Fox and a 2% chance of minting a Special Character.
There is a 10% chance the contents of this pack will be stolen by a Fox!!